Information Security, Ethical hacking and Cybersecurity Training for Knowledge workers and Computer Users
The purpose of this training is to expose IT and Non IT professionals, knowledge and Information workers and generally all Computer users to the essentials of digital assets, information and Cyber security. This training is specifically designed for todays’ computer and information users who use the internet and the www extensively to work, study and play. This training will illustrate how digital devices, information processing, communications and data can be protected for confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Many times, the most vulnerable area of a company is the lack of understanding of the potential cybersecurity threats by employees, including upper management. This training is aimed at combating those threats, as it is important for companies to establish a security culture that takes threats seriously and promotes systematic processes that teach people how to protect the information they work with every day. Additionally, this training will illustrate how it is essential to have Cybersecurity awareness training policies and procedures in place, that are always an essential tool used to comply with mandatory IT security audits.
About the workshop
This training program is aimed at equipping the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills required by Information workers in relation to Cybersecurity and Cybercrime. It will also equip them with the necessary knowledge required to protect their information and Digital assets. The training is designed to interactively empower the participant with the whole gamut of Cybersecurity, digital and information security threats that they face ranging from identity theft and credit card fraud to their physical safety. The skills acquired during this training will not only help the participants to identify these threats but also to mitigate them effectively. In today’s knowledge equipped working environment, the internet is the road map to communication but we all know that accessing it opens your systems to both the Cybersecurity and Cybercrime world. Statistics say that 8 out 10 organisations have in one way or the other been hacked. Hackers always target the most vulnerable assets in an organisation (the non IT professionals). Unfortunately, although this is a fact, organisations haven’t taken it upon themselves to train and sensitise them about the Cybersecurity and Cybercrime world. This training is designed for all those professionals and knowledge workers who are exposed to internet through the www, social media, data theft, credit card fraud, Password security, Email security and all those that require the safe use and browsing of the Internet whether on company resources or on their personal devices that have become part of our everyday life. This Information Security & Cybersecurity Training will outline the tactics that hacker’s take that could compromise the security of a company and its client’s data. This training is designed to also outline how a company’s security awareness program should be designed to identify those policies and procedures that relate to information security awareness and the controls that employees are required to follow.
Training focus areas
- Email security
- Social media security
- Network attacks
- Mobile gadgets basic security
- Credit Card fraud and Security
- Ransomware attacks
- Safe banking
- cyber bullying, online crimes and theft
- Identity Theft
- Ethical hacking fundamentals
- Computer Security
- Computer applications Security
- Cyber awareness Security and Cyber Crimes
- Internet and Online Security
- Password Security
- Safe Browsing
- Cloud Security
- Data Protection
- Anti-Viruses Protection
- Physical Security
- Free online basic IT security repositories
- Social Network Security
- Wireless and Home Network Security
- Library, file security and management
- Learn about online spy mechanics and Software
- The basic defence, detection and deterrent methods of Cyber Security.
- Identifying rogues on your networks
- Capturing and monitoring your Network inventory
- Understanding malware mitigation
- Insider threats VS outsider threats
- Basic troubleshooting methods
- Basic Data encryption and decryption
- Online meetings and conference security management
- Digital Forensics
- Forensic accounting, Fraud investigation and Fraud analytics
At the end of the training participants will be able to
- Take control and remain in charge of their information, digital, mobile and Computer systems and assets.
- Be able to identify any Cyber and information security threats ranging from identity theft to Credit Card fraud.
- Become smart secure social media users.
- Become competent knowledge and information users when using anti-virus, data backup systems and internet browsing mechanisms.
- Become resistant and knowledgeable to cyber bullying, online crimes and Cyber-crime.
- Learn the most common attacks used by cyber attackers and countermeasures against them.
- Learn about information and Computer disasters and their recovery mechanisms.
- Practically be able to detect and mitigate against online Cyber-attacks and online Crimes.
- Learn the basics about the IT governance, organisational and Security aspects of a good information security program.
- Our unique approach to training not only empowers all our delegates practically but provides the organisation with a well-structured report in relation to security assessments and capacity to mitigate both known and unknown security back doors existing in their systems. All this done in collaboration and interactively with the participants.
- We always provide further consultancy services until the merits of the training are achieved and applied by the participant.
- Our rollout process is 70-30 practical to theory ratio, were we use practical labs and real work scenarios to give participants the required work and practical experience.
- This program is designed to capacitate and empower all participants with a wealth of knowledge in relation to information security and cyber Security hence strategically positioning them for the ever changing trends of the 4th industrial revolution.
Who Should Participate This Training?
Who should attend
- Knowledge and Information workers
- Executive secretaries,
- HR Managers
- Financial managers
- Departmental Managers
- Training Managers
- Departmental Heads
- Marketing managers
- PA’s, Secretaries and Administrative Assistants to Decision Makers
- Information Archivists, Librarians and Records Managers
- Business owners and Assistants
- All people interested in learning about Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, information, computer Security and securing digital assets.
Register now for a special discount!
Event Option: 1 Face to Face Hotel Exc.
5 days summit = USD 2,500.00 include, round trip airport transfer, conference documentation, tours, lunch, Certification and limited refreshments.
Event options: 1 Face to Face Hotel Inc.
5 days summit = USD 3,550.00 per delegate include 6 nights bed & breakfast, round trip airport transfer, tours, lunch, dinner, conference documentation, Certification and limited refreshments.
Event options: 2 Per Day Virtual
This option is designed for delegates that cannot manage to attend the full 5 days as option 1, for your convenience option 2 allows you to pick days suitable to your schedule. Per 1-day virtual instructor-led training = USD 130.00 per delegate.
Event Option: 2 Full 5 Days Virtual
5-days virtual instructor-led training discounted = USD 500.00 per delegate.